COME VISIT THE MUSEUM
The Buffalo Nations Luxton Museum is nestled in the majestic Rocky Mountains within the scenic town of Banff, Alberta, Canada.
We are located within walking distance to all the town’s amenities, the museum is beautifully situated along the Bow River across from Banff Central Park.
HOURS OF OPERATION
The Buffalo Nations Luxton Museum and Gift Shop are open year-round, 7 days a week.
- Summer Hours (May 1 – Sep 30): 10am-6pm
- Winter Hours (Oct 1 – Apr 30): 11am-5pm
The Museum accepts Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Traveller’s Cheques, U.S. cash (exchange rate subject to change) and Canadian cash. Alberta’s 5% GST is included. Please contact us for school group deals or special tour rates.
- Adults: $10.00
- Seniors: $9.00
- Children: $ 4.00
- Children under 6: Free
- Groups of 10 or more: $8.00 per person
- Interpretive tours included in the price of admission
- Coffee and refreshments available for purchase
- Public washrooms (Wheelchair Accessible)
- Free public parking (Bus tour parking available)
- School group tours and educational opportunities
- Community event space (ask us)
VISIT THE GIFT SHOP
The museum shop offers visitors a selection of unique gifts from First Nations collectives and artisans located across North America. Native arts and crafts, publications, distinctive jewelry, posters, cards, and exquisite pieces of artwork are available for visitors of all ages and interests.